If someone says their program does everything, they are just lying.
This is the ever-shrinking list of things the current version of Kalkulator does not do.
- Calculations on complex numbers
- Symbolic algebra (no way!)
- Financial arithmetics (compound interest, payoffs, etc.)
- Programmability (loops, branching)
- Plotting of two-, three- and n-dimensional surfaces
- Bessel functions, elliptic integrals
- Anybody's homework
Some of the points above are planned for implementation in the upcoming releases; some never will be. If you have strong feelings about some features, drop me a line. I read all my mail and answer most of it.